Unlock the benefits of the entire Pathway portfolio with Pathscape software. Pathway DMX lighting network products feature an array of features and functions to keep your high-performance lighting network running cleanly and smoothly.
Pathscape is your configuration tool and status monitor for your DMX lighting network. All networked Pathway devices are listed in one place, in customizable display formats. Organize and sort your devices and settings in a layout that works best for you. Colorful icons show the status of the devices at-a-glance, and it’s easy to drill down and see how devices are interconnected.
Pathscape software is a user-friendly tool that simplifies and streamlines DMX lighting network setup and management.
Firmware for all devices are bundled with the Pathscape Install
Add Security to Lighting Network
- Protect your lighting network from bad actors
- End to end data authentication
- Firmware updates securely signed
- Multiple domains on one network
- Virtual Local Area Networks (VLAN)
- Ethernet ring protection (EAPS/RSTP)
- PoE management and remote reset
- Configure IGMP and DHCP services
- And many more...
- DMX start address
- DMX speed
- Signal loss behavior
- DMX input priorities
- RDM and RDMnet support
- Slot by slot patching to create custom DMX universes to manage multiple controllers
- Record snapshots created by any controller
- Define zones
- Integrate with an nLight wired network
- Test tools for many protocols
- Virtual console
- Online, offline
- PoE loads
- Device interconnections
- Network bandwidth (or speed)
- Cloud-based monitoring and management with SixEye
- Multi-protocol network DMX monitor
- Configures Pathway's product line including
- Controllers: Cognito2™, Choreo™, NSB™, Vignette™
- Ethernet Devices: VIA™, eLink
- Gateways: Pathport®
- DMX Devices: RDM Repeaters, Snap Panels, and DIN-mount interface cards (using RDM).
- Configures any 3rd Party RDM compliant devices connected to a Pathport®
Click here for a list of Pathscape resource videos